LETTER FROM DATUK EJAT


..............................................................

Assalammualaikum, Datuk Ejat here.
huhu. I'm to tired to redesign my new blog because alot of thing need to edit and find some pictures at google.My internet Speed not fast because I using Tmnet Broadband 1mbps. Its still ok but not enough for me to keep download or update my stuff in the internet. If I using Maxis broadband,that will take a long time to build this.This Blog is all about me and the other things from the world that never ending. So enjoy it k.

Political Person-Non Hipokrit person-Hackers-Happy person -Smile always-ANTI MATREMPIT-Not Jiwang type-I'm Still single- Fantasy guy-MCR FANS-Thing about future-ALL NIGHTMARE LONG- Internet GUY-

Above that is all about myself.It true.Because it easy to show our good thing and also our bad things. Follow of perspective of life. I deserve to show all of my bad things and beside of my good things it will take a decision from Allah who judge it. I will penoff here and I hope you guys enjoy and be the best. " Be yourself and don' take anyone shit"

No comments:

Aizat Mahfuz also available on Xboxlive
Join him and fight him
Took chance to keep alive
and experience so many cool things
Always dreaming on my imagination
to continue a fantastic
Blog Writing ever had