Datuk Ejat Blogspot now update to English

Ejat here. I'm sorry for making a changes of language on http://www.datukejat.blogspot.com/ .
The reason why I have to change the language because its to many people around the world keep reading myblog and I appreciate that for support my blog as well. A lot of people keep sending a comment to me and difinitely most people from singapore or other country keep force me to change language because their don't understand that I writing my blog in malay language.They need my information about what I'm telling all stuff and I will review it to they who need it and construct all the basic Info to them. I hope u guys keep reading and watching what I already update it.
-Administrator-
some certain of my writing blog will now slowly to update the english language. For the result keep refresh my blog. " If you notice some problem occur,keep doing the same refresh it ok".

No comments:

Aizat Mahfuz also available on Xboxlive
Join him and fight him
Took chance to keep alive
and experience so many cool things
Always dreaming on my imagination
to continue a fantastic
Blog Writing ever had