GIRLFRIENDS


Hehe. This is my girlfriends. Hehe cool right? weird? yup I got to laptops on my hand with it from brand Acer Aspire model. For me, Acer did good job for making cool and stylish design but the inside its damn. Within 20 minutes,This model will started hot temperature and the fan from the inside cannot optimize to reduce the temperature.That terrible.Im using this two laptops since year 2007,my father buy for me and I use to be a security or hackers . I did not use operating system from Microsoft. Im using open source operating system called Linux Fedora.It much better than Microsoft windows . I only got two games in my laptop, first one is Warcraft III and the last one is Guild Wars which is online games. haha. I not making my laptops for gaming but it for security and hacking other computer . I spend all night which this laptops. I can hear a music,do a my assignment,hacking,playing games,internet and many things I wanted.
Specification
Intel Core 2 duo t5500 2.0 GHZ
8 Gb of ram
160 Hardrive
Linux fedora 9 operating System
Nvidia Gerforce GO 7300
Wifi compable
DVDRW drive
1.3 Megapixel
sd

No comments:

Aizat Mahfuz also available on Xboxlive
Join him and fight him
Took chance to keep alive
and experience so many cool things
Always dreaming on my imagination
to continue a fantastic
Blog Writing ever had