THE DAY THAT NEVER END


I when to Subang jaya and visit the supermall call ...mm.. aah..I forgot it.. haha.. owh by the way. I went to Guitar Shop because my bro"APIS" want to buy new brand guitar.. mm.. I know My brother got talents to play guitar.So we discuss which the most best guitar to buy. I considered he prefer want to buy fender but absolutely not. He change his mind and ask me the shop keeper did the Ibanez brand still on stock. Then after 15 minute all the testing guitar he decide to take the Ibanez RM 1700 and the pad effect cost rm 250. Woah.. a lot of money has been waste haha..not my money meh.. Ceh...
Yeah I love my family,my cousin and especially my grandmother Datin kamariah,she my heroin and teach me how to survive the world the full of hate..and also my father and my father,their all my hero. This photo was taken at penang. cayo2..love them all

No comments:

Aizat Mahfuz also available on Xboxlive
Join him and fight him
Took chance to keep alive
and experience so many cool things
Always dreaming on my imagination
to continue a fantastic
Blog Writing ever had