ISRAEL ATTACK GAZA PALESTINE


DAMN ISRAEL.. ALWAYS HATE ISRAEL.. If any reason that Damn Israel need to attack GAZA again.. No such thing. There no reason.This is why our Islamic country did'nt do anything. Their just watching it and keep sending their letter to PBB to stop it. It not a good way to solve it.I feel so sad. I'm crying everyday when I read the news about it.Easy solution is to boycott american or yahudi stuff such like food,dress,movies but it is a good way to stop them. I think Malaysian people did not pay attention on this situation.ENJOY !! ENJOY !! the mind what Malaysian people thinking. Maybe one day, One country reveal their power to show the world to end this war against Israel. Insyaallah..

No comments:

Aizat Mahfuz also available on Xboxlive
Join him and fight him
Took chance to keep alive
and experience so many cool things
Always dreaming on my imagination
to continue a fantastic
Blog Writing ever had