I HATE HANDPHONE

Haha.. I'm back.. today I gonna talk why I really hate Handphone. Did u know. Hp did'nt mean to me,it wasting my time and my money. We talk about the latest technologies,yeah we know to day Hp has slightly increase their multi function,ability,arhh..wat eva.For me if handphone got free airtime and free sms it worth to buy the highest price of HP. Yup..what I mean is.. if we buy HP around Rm 1000+ above and plus our credit..calculate buying some shit stuff like ringtone or access the internet GPRS,EDGE..even WIFI and it cost more than the Shit we buy.So I will love HP if ..I buy expensive Hp but their gave a free airtime to us. I really dun care about my Hp. NO camera,no music,no Pictures,No games,No internet.. Just Call and SMS.. FUCK U Handphone.. NOKIA,SONY ERICSSON or other company make our money fly away so easilly... hohoho

No comments:

Aizat Mahfuz also available on Xboxlive
Join him and fight him
Took chance to keep alive
and experience so many cool things
Always dreaming on my imagination
to continue a fantastic
Blog Writing ever had