SEEK AND SEARCH




So follow the rule.. We went to Midvalley Megamall to take a billboard photos for our Assignment work. We drive through the Fucking traffic jam. Fuh..very frusturating..hahaa..I'm not drive but my Friend ALI REZZA drive..haha so poor..Ali..
We arrive at Mid Valley around 2 pm and we take a short lunche coz we all hungry !! Damn..haha... We went to food court and eating some food there.. I eat Chicken Rice...CHICKEN..CHICKEN..CHICKEN....WUEK...


Crazy Niena And Natalia..hahaha..

After Mid ..We went to KL Sentral to continue our job...huhuhu.. I'm damnly tired...fuh... Sorry I'm not gonna show you guys about My assignment..coz It top secret...ahahaha....Cheers...See yaaa

No comments:

Aizat Mahfuz also available on Xboxlive
Join him and fight him
Took chance to keep alive
and experience so many cool things
Always dreaming on my imagination
to continue a fantastic
Blog Writing ever had