DURING FASTING

Im back.. Its been a long time I didn't post....of course the reason is Im busy..haha..ok.. Im wanna talk about fasting this year. Its been different for me because Im not feel hunger because Im feel usual in normal day. The tips is just relax and did not think about food. In my semester break. My runtime is just playing games, surfing internet, Downloading latest stuff and during midnight I went to mosque to pray for tarawih. Easy.. Its not complicated. I remember when I was a kid. I go to my house bathroom and drink a water ..haha kind of funny.. But today.. its change... I love being a kid.. But never turn into a kid again.. huhu.. Now I watching new movies such as District 9, GI joe.. Im downloading.. wasting time watch it on cinema... futhermore .. playing online games is my favorite right now..yeah....

No comments:

Aizat Mahfuz also available on Xboxlive
Join him and fight him
Took chance to keep alive
and experience so many cool things
Always dreaming on my imagination
to continue a fantastic
Blog Writing ever had