SUDDEN ATTACK

Yeah !!.. I really love this game.. It is Free forever.. I stop playing my Steam games such like Left 4 Dead, Counter Strike Source,Team Fotress.. Now I'm focusing this awesome game. Sudden Attack really gave a player to shoot other people. This game are similiar as Counter Strike Series.. Sudden Attack got two team which is one is good and the other one is bad. Sudden Attack Also got Ranking mode which is player can increase the rank depends we played and our experience keep increase by shooting other player. I didn't join any squad because I want to create my own squad. For sure this game so nice.. -> add me in Sudden Attack-> RockmanXejat.For More Information just log on to Sudden Attack websites for more details.

No comments:

Aizat Mahfuz also available on Xboxlive
Join him and fight him
Took chance to keep alive
and experience so many cool things
Always dreaming on my imagination
to continue a fantastic
Blog Writing ever had