TMNET NOW CAP MY BANDWITH


Sorry for late posting... My internet connection are slower than ever.. I cannot reach any other country server and also my downloading speed slightly drop. The slowing connection started in 26 august 2009 and I feel frustrated because Im currently downloading movies at my favorite downloader Bitcomet. So Im using a Torrent files and it need trackers or seed from certain IP address and server for supporting the download. But The Bitcomet for torrent did not run well. Means is the speed of download was totally drop. Usually the download speed around 170kbps-220kbps. Im Using 1mbps Tmnet Streamyx. I visit my favorite forum Lowyat.net and I notice the problem is occur only me but all the Tmnet user suffering this problem. Im continue reading the message they post and I notice Tmnet now running speed capped. The speed capped mean, Tmnet gave our download storage is around 10 gb, than If we reach the limit, our connection would slightly drop. Oh my God, why Tmnet doing this to us? They said Tmnet will be the unlimited Broadband and would not cap our Speed. 10 gb is not enough for me. 1 day use, 10 gb gone. ???????? TMNET u really damn....

No comments:

Aizat Mahfuz also available on Xboxlive
Join him and fight him
Took chance to keep alive
and experience so many cool things
Always dreaming on my imagination
to continue a fantastic
Blog Writing ever had