THE JOURNEY OF HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI 09


Wow.. I feel so energetic and comfortable right now. After 1 month fasting, I could taste the Hari Raya Aidilfitri at last. My raya I went to Perak, my father house at simpang pulai. Feel so lucky because the highway are smooth journey, not falling into traffic jam. By the way My first day raya at Petaling jaya..huhu..so..sad coz I didn't feel like kampung style. I hate bandar style. The the third Raya, We continue to Perak. I feel so happy because at 21 september, my Birthday coming. All my cousin celebrate my birthday. My father buy me a Secret Recipe cake and we eating together, snap picture together and all feel so happy on that time. We visited my cousin house at Kuala Kangsar, Tanjung rambutan and many more. So tired of eating so many food. Haha.. I fat you know. Got a lot of Duit raya, haha I still got maaaa... coz I still younger..forever.. Then while I when back to my hometown, I decide to convoy RAYA .. MOTOR ... I contact all my friends and we plan when we gonna do the convoy raya. We decide on friday after Jumaat prayers. We started at 2.30 o'clock. We visit so many my friends house and of course I full that time .. Many type of food... FULLLLLLLLLLL.... Around 20 motorbikes were convoy. I really happy... I miss that time, I would not forget it... Love you all...

No comments:

Aizat Mahfuz also available on Xboxlive
Join him and fight him
Took chance to keep alive
and experience so many cool things
Always dreaming on my imagination
to continue a fantastic
Blog Writing ever had