ACTIVATING XBOX360

YEHAA... After long time I been waiting for this thing.. Finally I got My superb console this century..XBOX360.. so..the first reason i buy this is only to play GEAR OF WAR 2..and 2nd reason is to give to my siblings and they can all share together and enjoy playing together.. The Xbox360 Arcade .

My LOVELY XBOX360..Unboxing

Playing my Xbox360..nice...

Conclusion -> So the Xbox360 graphics are quite nice..and good.. Running on a great framerate..So I not worry about rod "ring of Death"the hardware failure because rite now my Xbox360 running on jasper chipset which is the new chipset. The game was awesome better than pc..but the graphics... slightly better than my pc.. hmm..I dunno..hahaha

No comments:

Aizat Mahfuz also available on Xboxlive
Join him and fight him
Took chance to keep alive
and experience so many cool things
Always dreaming on my imagination
to continue a fantastic
Blog Writing ever had