2010 list

Yeha... at last I got a time to posting... so right now year 2010..something cool new would be happen in my life.. this is all my wish list...this year

  1. Upgrading my new LCD and speaker
  2. Sony Playstation 3
  3. Buy new 120gb HDD for Xbox360
  4. Finish my study and graduate diploma
  5. Get a goodjob in the advertising industry
  6. Nouvo S stylish Disc Break
  7. Buy original latest album of My Chemical Romance
  8. Stop Smoking
  9. Be a good boy
so thats all my wishlist..I hope I can archieve it... you can do it Aizat Mahfuz

So..The year already started..something bad happen..to me.

  1. Clash with my girlfriend " Sob2.." my 1st girlfriend 2009-2010
  2. My leg get infected by some unknown virus
So it would my greats experience...so don't wanna to think of that rubbish..just believe yourself..

No comments:

Aizat Mahfuz also available on Xboxlive
Join him and fight him
Took chance to keep alive
and experience so many cool things
Always dreaming on my imagination
to continue a fantastic
Blog Writing ever had