FUTSAL TIME !!

Waa..friday night we went to Jalan Kucai futsal sports centre. After my brother friends Gg and Nash call my brother Apis. We rushing our stuff, boots .. Nash pickup us and straight forward go to the Futsal corner.. Wuiyo....Nash drive a car like speed turbo...waaaaa..
Haih...at last we arrive at the place we want to play.. gg smoke 1st ..ayo.... we change our clothes..wear boots...and get ready to play....
Apis..my brother.... His position is attacking defensive... only 1 magic skill he able to do it... much improvement..he play....
The greatest playmaker..in the world..Aizat mahfuz..hahaha... opss..I just watching they play..coz haven't brought my futsal boots..huhuhuh
THE END ' gg and his friends..

but 1 more... poor things they couldn't play as much long time..dunno why....pancit kot

No comments:

Aizat Mahfuz also available on Xboxlive
Join him and fight him
Took chance to keep alive
and experience so many cool things
Always dreaming on my imagination
to continue a fantastic
Blog Writing ever had