MY BROTHER BACK TO HOME PLACE

Waiting my brother went back to his own hometown. I and my family arrived at KLIA 7.45 but my father told me my brother would be estimated arrive in time 8.00pm . Huhu..but he doesn't appear at the time my father told to me. But passion..waiting and waiting..yeah he back..but I forgot to take his picture.. haha..sorry ...
I think the sign is funny to me.. KLIA

Shortly pose with my UMI and my bro.. OMG my face looks like ........
Do some pose...pose..and again pose... make the time a bit shorter
After pickup my brother "APIS" we went to banting..eating seafood..yummy..

No comments:

Aizat Mahfuz also available on Xboxlive
Join him and fight him
Took chance to keep alive
and experience so many cool things
Always dreaming on my imagination
to continue a fantastic
Blog Writing ever had