ENTERING XBOXLIVE !!!


Yeah. I really excited after i bought my XBOX360.
Its all about playing game and the reason I love this one because the outstanding visual graphics capabilities and Im really tired upgrading my Desktop Computer instantly the dying Pc games in the market.
No more low textures, no more low frame rates, no more changing my graphics card and soon the Console gaming really increased immediately change the course the world of Computer games. Besides, recently my family bought me Playstation and playstation 2 but for me both consoles really doesn't make me impress at all because both consoles running 30 frame per seconds (FPS). So Xbox360 really make me impress.

So I wanna take you all entering the world of Xbox360 online modes it called XBOX LIVE. XBOX live make your games never ends with the online play. Xbox live is superb and more superb. Smooth gameplay. less lag even Im using TM NET 1mbps speed. AWESOME !!! Xbox live deliver us to download new maps, add on, videos and even the games demo.

Requirement for Xboxlive

-Sign up for a new ID "its free"
- Xbox360
- Stable internet Connection

BUT !!!

Xbo360 modded is highly risk to turn it on to Xboxlive because last year Microsoft already banned most of 2 million peoples . The reason is because if the console was modded and it able to play pirated games. How to avoid? it depends how the user use.
MY TIPS

1. Did not play unrealeased title
2. Always update your gold members
3. Disable your connection if the hot title games such like halo 3, COD 6
4. Make sure your games already installed on Xbox360 HDD
5. Buy at least 1 original games

- Depends your Xbox360 luck-

THE PRICE ?? GOLD MEMBERS ??

GOLD MEMBERS is able you to play online through your games as you like. But its not free

1 month - rm 25
3 month - rm 75
12 month -rm 245

Thats make why Xboxlive really isn't good one ? nope, Its still ok because the service really good, less lag and much more better that playstation network.

No comments:

Aizat Mahfuz also available on Xboxlive
Join him and fight him
Took chance to keep alive
and experience so many cool things
Always dreaming on my imagination
to continue a fantastic
Blog Writing ever had