HAPPY MOTHER DAY " UMI"

Especially for my Lovely Umi "Haslinah Binti Harun"



Dear Umi, I really love you but I cannot says I love you at the front of you because is all about my hardly emotion ego. Futhermore, you always teach how to be a good people, brave man, independent guy and how to survive the world of full of hate. Thanks Umi..I love you...forever..



About my mother




  • Want her son achieve and success in the world

  • Really care about our education

  • Like money..money..haha

  • SO ..SO..SO GARANG !!! LIKE LION MAA !!

  • But sometimes, funny, sporting.

  • Like to play games card and the sims

  • Very powerful mother in the world

  • Very brave woman in the world

  • Greats in mathematics

  • Superb in English

  • Very kind....woman

  • Greats driving Toyota Estima even at hard parking Situation

  • Very emotion woman

  • My mother

  • Her face awet Muda la..

I LOVE YOU FOREVER UMI



No comments:

Aizat Mahfuz also available on Xboxlive
Join him and fight him
Took chance to keep alive
and experience so many cool things
Always dreaming on my imagination
to continue a fantastic
Blog Writing ever had