NOT IMPORTANT


Haha, its to old this picture I taken in College, look my ugly hairstyle make my face looks so innocent and completely destroy..haha
What ever, so My two holes nose really increase my breathing and I can still alive, alive, bit longer and I don't want to become old, I want to be me, me and don't want anything change about me. A really hopeless guy, lazy , but brave guy. lol. I keep dreaming if I keep my long hair through this year, how my face looks? hansome? ugly? girl? bapok? hahaa..
Why I always boring?
-An subject always do the same to me-
-Feel nothing special that day-
-listen old song everyday-
-Internet speed really annoying-
- Talking about the same thing and nothing interesting-
-Don't have any intesting activities-
- No one make me happy-
-No more playing football, futsal-
-No topics to talk about-
SO how to solve ?
-Relax, taking a nap-
- Surfing internet-
-playing games-
-read a comics books-
-listening music-
Thats all I can do

No comments:

Aizat Mahfuz also available on Xboxlive
Join him and fight him
Took chance to keep alive
and experience so many cool things
Always dreaming on my imagination
to continue a fantastic
Blog Writing ever had