UNEXPECTED SPEED FROM TMNET

While I playing Counter Strike Source I notice the Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2
Multiplayer Is free for download. So I check the how much the capacity would be needed , Gosh 7.2gb DAMN !!! do Click and start download. I thought it slow but damn, The speed increase more than usual..

As you can see the picture above, I show my steam Downloaded speed ..gosh !!! 300 kbps+++ for the first time, I think maybe, Tmnet forgot to uncapped me.. hahaha..
Suddenly I cancel the game I download cause , I already got on my Xboxlive so, why I should download mey....damn...damn...hehehe

No comments:

Aizat Mahfuz also available on Xboxlive
Join him and fight him
Took chance to keep alive
and experience so many cool things
Always dreaming on my imagination
to continue a fantastic
Blog Writing ever had