MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE LIVE IN JAPAN SUMMERSONIC 2009

Fuh..at last, my favorite band My Chemical Romance now get ready to perform live while them being rest for a while in the end of 2008. They right now are writing a new song which Is I thought it could be they finnished write the song and properly get ready to perform it at Summersonic 2009 Japan. Owh..I wish I could be there..but nevermind .. I could watch it on Youtube if the people in japan tv show uploaded on Youtube. Yaa.. I think the show are fantastic ..superb performance by My Chemical Romance. GO GO GO MCR !!!


For more detail You all can check this website for further info http://www.summersonic.com/

No comments:

Aizat Mahfuz also available on Xboxlive
Join him and fight him
Took chance to keep alive
and experience so many cool things
Always dreaming on my imagination
to continue a fantastic
Blog Writing ever had