2009 yeah it coming

DATUK EJAT here..

New year nearly coming. The time goes fast than ever. Next year, I 20 years old. Im getting older. huhu. So this year a lot of mistakes I do,some Happiness happen,some bad thing and natural kindness was born. yup no george bush next year. We will counting on you Barrack hussein Obama. Make the world change.
Datuk Ejat 2009

  1. Stop smoking. Make my healty become more dangerous..dammit
  2. Find girlfriend..hehehe.. If I got..haha..
  3. Make up my scoot
  4. improve my abilities and experience
  5. buy more horror and fantasy book
  6. Improve my knowledge about computer
  7. reduce my weight
  8. Buy next MCR album
  9. owh so many I want.. I hope I achieve want I wanted..

No comments:

Aizat Mahfuz also available on Xboxlive
Join him and fight him
Took chance to keep alive
and experience so many cool things
Always dreaming on my imagination
to continue a fantastic
Blog Writing ever had