ONGBAK 2

Yeah today is Saturday. I went to my College to pay my monthly fees and after that I straight to The Curve with my friends and my brother.We hang out for searching some cool stuff.We made a decision,and we chose to watching a Thailand movie ONG BAK 2. Yeah,we like the first movie and we wanted to find some new element on Tony Jaa movie.
The story is started when the young boy who the son of King Bramutra..WTF !! I don't know how to spell.. complicated.. damn.. haha.. run saved his life from being assasinate. Fast forward the story, he able to learning some martial arts,I think Tomoi siam,after past 8 years he able to achieve the leader of the bandit King. He wanted of sacrifice of his father and mother died killed by Ninja,samurai..Ntah.. I still don't know what fashion their wanted to describe.
I wrote the simple sinopsis and I made a conclusion , It worth for watching this movie..
Rating 3/5

  • Greats element of fighting,some sort of unique style,creativity of death attack
  • Simple story, not too confius,nice plot of storyline
  • Feel like you in the battle,greats quality and we think new Tarzan has born
  • Some emotional actions make people lose feeling enjoy watching
  • Love elements could make it better
  • Really2 bad ending.. "dush"
  • bad dialog presentation. Its too simple

It worth for watching this movie.. I recomended.

No comments:

Aizat Mahfuz also available on Xboxlive
Join him and fight him
Took chance to keep alive
and experience so many cool things
Always dreaming on my imagination
to continue a fantastic
Blog Writing ever had