MUSIM MENGAWAN ? WHO SAID THAT



Gosh.. I don't know why? This month there are so many wedding card arriving at my house . My family rushing went to the wedding across the different state. My cousin wedding, my friends wedding, a lot of wedding. So I called MUSIM MENGAWAN.. DAMN haha.. I did'nt wear any Baju Melayu because I'm not comfortable to wear that. haha.. Useless guy I am.. !!!



MY GOSH .. This is my style when I going to the All the Wedding " KAHWIN2 "

Like nasyid ..haha.. all my cousin skema faces... I did'nt show my face coz Its look funny..haha


My father and My mother
My Toksu wedding at hotel Shang-Ri LA Kuala Lumpur<>



No comments:

Aizat Mahfuz also available on Xboxlive
Join him and fight him
Took chance to keep alive
and experience so many cool things
Always dreaming on my imagination
to continue a fantastic
Blog Writing ever had