XMBC+Wii Mote HACK IS NICE + 40 inch tv

So if you read my previous post . I assembled myself the box. However using it for general purpose computing is not fun. So i get my wii controller and smack it up with the cwid driver so that i could now control PC just by using the Wii . (Mouse are emulated using the wii accelerometer sensor).It clicks to me, I`ve got a large TV gone wasted . (Astro is not that fun anymore..). So I decidec to make Chi Chan into a media center. Which one should i choose? MythTV ? XBMC? After making some pros and cons i decided to go with XBMC.So i test it out at my lab first. Will it work?




Seems like everything is okay.. So now I`m connecting that rig to the TV and stream the videos from my own rig.

No comments:

Aizat Mahfuz also available on Xboxlive
Join him and fight him
Took chance to keep alive
and experience so many cool things
Always dreaming on my imagination
to continue a fantastic
Blog Writing ever had