BATMAN ARKHAM ASYLUM


Yeah !! I been waiting this game for a long time. Now today I got this game. It so fun and Batman now like a detective. I playing it on my Pc desktop coz the graphics is much more fantastic and the ageia pyshx are the main engine graphics to make the much more nice . I start downloading this game on friday " HAHA SORRY EIDOS..Pirate much Better" using my bit comet torrent. I notice the seed has not enough able to full speed my torrent coz the torrent files is still new. I keep waiting to completing download. The speed I download is around 80-90 kbps but sometime it reach 180 kbps. But its okay. I juz want this game.
BATMAN ARKHAM ASYLUM
  • Fantastic game ever made on Batman Series
  • Great presentation,audio,graphics and gameplay
  • when you play, i sure you cannot away from keyboard
  • Feel like detective and the controlling of batman much easier ever
  • many more
  • I LOVE THIS GAME SO MUCH

No comments:

Aizat Mahfuz also available on Xboxlive
Join him and fight him
Took chance to keep alive
and experience so many cool things
Always dreaming on my imagination
to continue a fantastic
Blog Writing ever had