I OVERSLEPT DURING MY WEEKEND

Gosh... I always sleep late on my weekend.. Usually I sleep at 12 pm but until now I couldn't slept normal because I always sit front my desktop computer playing games, Internet, Grab My music and do so much more. But that the suck thing I do. I went out to mamak stall or melayu stall for enjoying of my friends. Damn Its been a long time I didn't see my best friends "Ruzaini, Faruqqi, Shazrin, Fitri" but yesterday Its my lucky day and I lepak with them. Faruqqi still thought I was a nerd boy, haha very funny but its okay, he still can remember me. I try Ruzaini new baby 125ZR motorcyles, yeah its cool and I enjoyed the ride. But we all not MAT REMPIT Ok.. We sit and talking each other, laughing like a beast. I miss my old time .. coz we didn't being together for a long time . We talk about a past time and present, what we do now, job searching and many more. They always talk about computer when they see me. I very appreciate that. I love all my friends.. U sually I went out at 12 pm and be back to my house around 4 pm. After Sahur, I continue my Internet, searching some cool stuff. Ok..yeah...rock2..

No comments:

Aizat Mahfuz also available on Xboxlive
Join him and fight him
Took chance to keep alive
and experience so many cool things
Always dreaming on my imagination
to continue a fantastic
Blog Writing ever had