COLLEGE TIME !! SEM 6

Huhu...tomorrow I went back to my college.. Segi University College Kota Damansara.. I don't know why college open during near to Raya Aidilfitri because all of my friends went back to their hometown. The reason is the ticket are highly raise the price between the normal price. Yeah we should know..bus company would target and started to sell the high price ticket. By the way..tommorow my orientation.. and going back..sleep..hahaha..msg my puteri salju32.. then I know the class haven't started yet so only the introduction of my class.. hahaha...this week I went to class..next week..lazy...to go...hahaha...

No comments:

Aizat Mahfuz also available on Xboxlive
Join him and fight him
Took chance to keep alive
and experience so many cool things
Always dreaming on my imagination
to continue a fantastic
Blog Writing ever had