BYE BYE MYSPACE

Gosh.. Huhuh..currently I cannot login into my myspace because I already forgot my Password. The beginning like this, I change my password and I put all the mcr word, then i continue comment with my members and then after I log off I trying back to online ....dammn..cannot.. My password failed to load..damn..damn...How can this be happen. I sending forgot password to my yahoo mail but 1 more damn.. My yahoo mail already banned... How can this be.. I so careless....huhu..So to solve this stupid problem, I change my mind to create a facebook account. haha.. Starting below to higher user...hahaha

No comments:

Aizat Mahfuz also available on Xboxlive
Join him and fight him
Took chance to keep alive
and experience so many cool things
Always dreaming on my imagination
to continue a fantastic
Blog Writing ever had