I OWN SONY ERICSSON K850i


Sorry..I late inform you all about my new Handphone. I using about 1 month. So the brand is Sony Ericsson K850i. My father gave to me cause he don't know how to use hahahaha..Basically the K850i perform very well and most of all I love the Camera because the 5 Megapixel perform better clear image including the flash setting. I really love that. The touch on the lcd screen really worst ever, yeah there only got 3 button can touch,Stupid Sony..
Sony Ericsson K850i
The good is
+ 5 Megapixel camera performing better image
+ Audio speaker very well with adding boost speaker
+ Recording sound or video very smooth
+ Easy to use without any complicated
+ Upside down LCD ..horizontal to Vertical
+ Cool design Media Player
The Bad is
+ Worst touch LCD
+ The design could look a fat hanphone
+ Expensive
+ Worst design button make my fingers hurt

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This blog is so much informative.
Superb collection.Iphone

Aizat Mahfuz also available on Xboxlive
Join him and fight him
Took chance to keep alive
and experience so many cool things
Always dreaming on my imagination
to continue a fantastic
Blog Writing ever had